Re: Eureka Springs, AR Presidential Weekend

In.

Jim Aiken
Norman, Oklahoma

Robert W Munday <rwmunday@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Presidents,

It's time to start planning for the cool weather of early fall. A good
way to do that is to join us in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for the weekend
of September 24th, 25th and 26th.

This will be the fifth year for this gathering at the Swiss Holiday
Resort to celebrate the wedding anniversary of Bette and Rob Lessen and
the birthdays of Robert Munday and Ken Roggenkamp... and just to have a
great time in the Arkansas mountains.

Details will be announced soon. The current plans for Saturday are to
ride to Hot Springs for lunch at McClard's BBQ (www.mcclards.com) along
AR23 and AR Scenic 7. Our return trip to Eureka Springs will include a
stop at the new BMW dealer in Little Rock (www.bmwmclr.com) . More
Arkansas twisty state roads will take us back to home base for dinner.
We plan a full day of riding and BBQ.

Planning to attend as of 7/25/2004, including four Plateholders:

Frank Glamser Hattiesburg, MS IBMWR Plateholder
Bette Lessen Arma, KS
Rob Lessen Arma, KS IBMWR Plateholder
Robert Munday Montgomery, AL IBMWR Plateholder
Roscoe Pittinger Eureka Springs, AR Roscoe's Music
Harv Read Union Grove, WI
Ken Roggenkamp Raytown, MO
Joe Skaggs Rogers, AR IBMWR Plateholder

If you plan to attend, send your name and home city and state to me at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx . See you in Eureka Springs.

Robert Munday... Montgomery, AL `98 R11CHP `95 R1100RSL
ABC #3783 Village Idiot Rolling Broccoli Rider BOOF #131
Oilhead #1561 Nebraska Nightrider Big Sioux Rider
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation Keeper Of The List *Iron Bunny*

RPG/COBOL Programmer - Will Program For Food
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!