Re: more on Beta Bikes

Hey All,

I have a '94 R11RS which I believe to be among the later of the beta
bikes. The RID installed by the dealer as part of the deal on the sale.
I'm reasonably sure the connector was already on the harness.

For the sake of enlightenment as to what the connector looks like and
its location, I took the digital out to the garage and popped off the
R's right hand cover. The connector is mounted right behind the RID.
Here's a pic...
http://colorado-artist.com/bmw/images/bmwRID_01.jpg

If you want to go with a used RID, you might try this eBay store...
http://stores.ebay.com/DEEP-6-AUCTIONS

I've bought some parts there...they were always exactly as described
and promptly shipped. I don't see any RIDs currently offered, but you
might contact him (Phil I believe) and see if he has any around.

Good luck with it.

Karl