From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jack Holloway
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 2:58 PM
To: BMW R1100 List
Subject: Batteries

The battery in my 2000 R1100RT is just over 4 years old and I am going to
the North Georgia Mountains next month.
It is still working good but feel I should get a new one for this trip.
What is the opinion of the BMW gel battery? Has anyone out there in the
wonderful world of BMW had any problems with that battery?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Jack

Old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm everytime.

Jack Holloway      MOA #64755        Ham Call    KB4PVC
Leesburg, FL
2000 R1100 RT