Re: Windscreen Screw Cap From My RS

In a message dated 8/13/04 2:21:57 AM Eastern  Standard Time,
rwmunday@xxxxxxxx writes:
Let me clarify my request.  The  windscreen on my RS at present is a
Parabellum.  I am replacing it for  now with the stock RS screen to get
more airflow during these hot southern  summer months.  The R1150RS I saw
at the dealership yesterday uses six  screws to mount, but each has a
plastic or rubber cover (which it looks like  from five feet away... I did
not touch them or examine them closer).  I  thought that the R1100RS had a
similar setup, but reviewing photos I have  from Voni's RS, it just looks
like four black screws (mine are bare metal  Phillips head screws).  What
does the exploded view show and what is the  part number for the screw?>>

46 63 2 313 281, The washers are  included with the screws.

Tom Cutter