Re: Oil consumption Queston

 > Since my 600 mile service and oil change, I've added a
 > little more than 1.5 quarts of oil. This seems
 > excessive to me. Is it normal?

How many miles since your 600 mile service.   If 200 then excessive,
if 2K then somewhat normal.   Mine didn't stop high consumption until
about 22K and I've talked with others who had similar experiences,
i.e. high consumption until someplace between 18 and 24K.

I switched to synthetic at my 24K service (after consumption slowed)
and have added about 1 qt over and above normal changes in the last
4K or so.

// marc