Re: tank slapper update

Steve,

" My hat is off to WP for keeping behind their product."  You said.  On the other hand such thing never should have happened.  I have the original shocks on my '94 RS and have over 100,000 miles on those shocks.  I never experienced better shocks so I can not tell the difference, but today I went for an afternoon ride with my friend, we did 250 miles and I can tell you that my old shocks are still acceptable.  I wanted to upgrade to Ohlins but instead of upgading my shocks I upgraded to a better lathe, for less than Ohlins cost.
   May be next year......

Bob Silas

I have about 70,000 miles on these shocks and just rolled over 91,000 miles
on the bike overall.

Steve Szelestey
Shelby Twp, MI
94 R1100RSL