Re: CITIBEEMERS: Roadside Assistance

Like Eric sez, all the towing services use independent contractors so none
of them can reliably deliver the service they promise within the time you
expect.

One of the special keys to better service is to work with the telephone
operator and also try to make direct contact with the actual tow truck
operator who is supposed to help you. That way you have a much better idea
of what is or is not going to happen. If you find that the service the
telephone operator selected is not going to be able to do the job within a
reasonable time, go back to the telephone operator and ask for another.

It's tough to be calm and diplomatic when you have a bike problem that
leaves you stranded and the service you paid for isn't doing the job.
However, if you can be creative and diplomatic, the outcome is way better.

I have MoTow from AMA but have never had to use it so I don't know how good
it is. MOA has a towing service as well.

Allen C.