Re: CITIBEEMERS: Roadside Assistance

I've been very pleased with Motorcycle Towing Service.
Back when I had an airhead, they helped me out two or
three times.

Of course, like most companies, they contract out the
work to whoever is in the area - but I had good phone
and tow experiences in each case. The first time I
required their services I was at 110 miles from home,
and the truck was willing to take me the extra 10
miles outside my plan (for a small tip). When my /7
finally bit the dust, it was a guy in a pickup truck
with a 4x8 for a ramp, and he took me to my choice of
mechanic (On The Road was 20 minutes away) instead of
the nearest BMW dealership.

- --- SamNT650@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Can someone recommend me a good Roadside Assistance
> program?  I am very much have enough with Cross
> Country.  They got me stuck for 6 hrs with numerous
> cancellations from tow truck company they contracted
> out.  In the end, I ended up leaving my broken down
> bike overnight somewhere out there, and getting a
> U-Haul trailer towing my bike to repair shop.
>
> Yes, I am frustrated :-(
>
> THANKS
>

> ***
>  CitiBeemers Email List