Re: Outcome: Anatomy of a friendship: Let's be careful out there

In a message dated 10/28/04 3:50:40 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
bvaleri@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<A heartfelt thank-you  from the family and I for all the
expressions of support, prayer, and  compassion that we
received. They meant a lot.

I'm at peace with this.  I'll miss him.>>

Bruno-

Please accept my  sincere condolences on the passing of your brother-in-law.
He will be in my  prayers. I am sure his family is devastated, and hope that
the support from this  online community can somehow ease their suffering a
small bit.

Tom  Cutter
Yardley, Pa USA