Tires for R1150RT

I'm going to start looking for new tires for my 2004
R1150RT.

Is there a list archive or web page where I can find
information on tires?

Most of my riding is done on straight roads and
highways -- Rarely on tight turns -- if I do ride on
tight turns, I'm not too aggressive.

Any recommendations for tires. What tires last longer
- ---  what tires handle the best and what are the
compromises? I have Dunlop Sportmax Touring on now.
Any bad combinations of replacement tires with them if
I decide not to replace them both at the same time?

Thanks,

Al
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com