Re: Tires for R1150RT

Hi there,

I have been using Pirelli Dragon GTS front and rear and they have lasted
10,000 miles and I am more than happy to use them again.  Good grip wet and
dry.  I tried them as I liked the fact that the front tyre started off with
a deeper tread (4mm) compared with most other brands.  Does anyone know how
much tread the front BT020 or the Z6 starts of with?

Regards,
David Harvey - East Sussex - England   2000 R1100 RS SE
www.users.waitrose.com/~paso/bmw.htm

>I'm going to start looking for new tires for my 2004 R1150RT.   Is there a
list archive or web page where I can find information on tires?