GS Headlight Adjustment

I just installed a new H4 Xtreme White bulb into the stock housing of my 1100 GS and I want to adjust it for an upcoming trip - fully loaded, 2-up.  I recall seeing a chart showing the distance the head light should be from a wall and the height the beam should project on the wall, however I can not recall where I saw it.
I know to load the bike, including myself an passenger before making the adjustment, but do not know the specs for a proper adjustment.
If you recall the specs or have the diagram, please let me know the distance from the wall and the desired height of the center of the beam.
Thanks,
Dean