Festivus wishes to all

I would like to thank all of you who have purchased my products, and those
who will in the future (hopefully most of you). It has been an excellent
season so far, and winter is not over by any stretch of the imagination, at
least up here in Canada! (The Great White North).

Again, best wishes to everyone, I mostly lurk around on the list, but enjoy
keeping up to date, mostly with the technical issues.

Thanks to all for keeping this list alive and well, let's have a safe and
happy Holiday Season!
Regards,

Daniel Klestorny
World Vintage Motorcycle Sales Co.
http://www.classicbikes4sale.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.hippohands.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com