BUNNY: Racine, Wisconsin Presidential Lunch This Sunday

Presidents,

Join me and the Racine Gang (we *are* the Kringle Committee) for lunch
this Sunday, January 2nd at Spokes in the Racine, Wisconsin area.  We
will meet at noon Sunday.  Spokes is at the intersection of I-94 and
Wisconsin Highway 20 (exit 333) next to the Culver's at approximately N42
43.600  W87 57.313.  If you can't make it on two wheels, come in four (I
am).  You can read more about the restaurant at:
http://www.digitalcity.com/milwaukee/dining/venue.adp?sbid=189732 .
Afterwards, you can take advantage of all of the after-Christmas specials
at the many outlet malls in the area between Racine and Kenosha.  The
Sony Outlet Store is one of my favorites.

The BMW Motorcycle Owners Of Alabama, as part of the 2005 Rocket City
Rally, will be raffling a 2005 BMW 1150 Roadster (non-ABS).  This may be
your last chance to get one before the Roadster is replaced by the
surely-to-be-more-expensive K1200R.  Tickets are $5.00 and I will have
them available at the lunch in Racine.  Ticket purchasers need not be
present to win.

If you will be attending, please send a note to me at RWMunday@xxxxxxxx
and include your home city and state.

Scheduled to attend as of 12/29/2004:

Anita Atkinson    Racine, WI
Bob Atkinson    Racine, WI    Beemer Hill Riders
Robert Munday    Indianapolis, IN    IBMWR Plateholder, Beemer Hill
Riders
Dennis Murphy    Third Lake, IL
Harv Read    Union Grove, WI    Beemer Hill Riders
Sue Rihn-Manke    Palmyra, WI    BMWMOA Ambassador, Beemer Hill Riders
Rebecca Vaughn    Milwaukee, WI    Beemer Hill Riders

See you in Racine.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Back Home Again In Indiana...