BUNNY: Racine, Wisconsin Presidential Lunch This Sunday

Presidents,

Join me and the Racine Gang for lunch this Sunday, January 2nd 2005 at
Spokes in the Racine, Wisconsin area.  We will meet at noon Sunday.
Spokes is at the intersection of I-94 and Wisconsin Highway 20 (exit 333)
next to the Culver's at approximately N42 43.600  W87 57.313.  If you
can't make it on two wheels, come in four (I am).  You can read more
about the restaurant at:
http://www.digitalcity.com/milwaukee/dining/venue.adp?sbid=189732 .
Afterwards, you can take advantage of all of the after-Christmas specials
at the many outlet malls in the area between Racine and Kenosha.

The BMW Motorcycle Owners Of Alabama, as part of the 2005 Rocket City
Rally, will be raffling a 2005 BMW 1150 Roadster (non-ABS).  Tickets are
$5.00 and I will have
them available at the lunch in Racine.  Ticket purchasers need not be
present to win.  The drawing will be during the rally on May 28th, 2005.

If you will be attending lunch, please send a note to me at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx and include your home city and state.

Scheduled to attend as of 12/30/2004, including two IBMWR Plateholders:

Anita Atkinson    Racine, WI
Bob Atkinson    Racine, WI    Beemer Hill Riders
Cindy Barta    Winfield, IL
Hank Barta    Winfield, IL
Robert Munday    Indianapolis, IN    IBMWR Plateholder, Beemer Hill
Riders
Dennis Murphy    Third Lake, IL
Harv Read    Union Grove, WI    Beemer Hill Riders
Steve Reynen    De Pere, WI
Sue Rihn-Manke    Palmyra, WI    BMWMOA Ambassador, Beemer Hill Riders
David E.B. Smith    Chicago, IL    IBMWR Plateholder, Beemer Hill Riders
Rebecca Vaughn    Milwaukee, WI    Beemer Hill Riders

See you in Racine.  We may have Kringles.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Back Home Again In Indiana...