  From: Brian
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx ; bmw-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 3:06 PM
  Subject: R1100RTP relays?

  I was tearing apart the tail section of the bike yesterday because I
  couldn't figure out all the mess of relays and wires.  I found some
  Siemens relays (I think) #6136-1393-415 & (V23134-K52-x345)
  6136-2306-888 back there and I've looked all over to find what they are
  and what they do, are there any gurus out there that might know what
  they do? Since the bike (99 R1100RTP) doesn't have 4 way flashers I was
  hoping these might help in making that more of a reality.

  --
  Brian Diver
  Everett, WA