New Owner....Need Help

Hi All, I bought a R1100S this week. I haven't owned a BMW since  selling my
R90/6 thirty-five years ago. My new BMW is a Red 2001 with  9,000 miles, ABS,
loaded with C/F and has Hard Bags. The bags are my  problem, they weren't
installed on the bike. I received bags, brackets and  fasteners with no
instructions on where the mounts are installed. I'm not even  sure I have the right
mounts. Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for  the bag mounts they could
scan and E-mail to me? I would really appreciate the  help!
Regards,
Wally Anderson
State College, Pa
_ducmotorcycles@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ducmotorcycles@xxxxxxx)