Re: R1100RTP relays?

Brian,

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 11:23:38 -0800 Brian <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
<<<  Can this be purchased at the local BMW dealer?  >>>

Yes.  The switch is a BMW part which should mate with a plug on the left
side of the dashboard.

<<<  I have a blank switch spot between the heated grips and the ABS
switches on the dash.   >>>

Just like the photo I sent you.  I had a blank in there too which the
dealer put in to replace the "go dark" switch.  Plug it in the four-way
and have fun.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Back Home Again In Indiana...