Re: R1150R Techlusion questions

I think Don's statement below confirms what I said rather than being a
disagreement.  The results from the Techlusion are variable and I
haven't worked with it to know why.  I think it is also unfortunate
that results of tuning efforts have been variable for different bikes
and tuners.  See Tom Brown's post for more detail on that.  By the way,
you can take comments from Tom Brown and Don MacQueen to the bank.
Good stuff.

What it boils down to for Peter is that he can make his bike run well.
It might take a lot, or a little effort, but it can be done.

Bob Hadden