RE: Habits

Great minds think alike....

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Don MacQueen
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:27 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Habits

"Minor, Bob"  wrote:

>You reminded me of my favorite fantasy bike: a K900RS with 3-cylinders
>and 12 valves, telelever and paralever and just under 500 pounds.  BMW
>could build this bike and I swear I'd buy it (and I've never bought a
>new bike before).  Maybe the fantasy should now include the K1200S
>front end.

HS!  Are you the reincarnation of my brother?  That's exactly what he
dreamed BMW would build!!!  He actually bought a spare K75 motor to
try to figure out how to bore out, then end-mill and cross drill
whatever he could to drop weight.

Pity BMW ain't listening like they should.  Bigger pity is that they
still employ David Robb...

- --
____________________________________
Don MacQueen, Shelby NC
W lied.
'95 R1100RS
'75 R90/6
'00.5 RSV Mille
'88 K75s (challenged)
'99 A4 Jetta TDI
'01 Great Googoolee Moogoolee
'02 BikeE E2
WolfPack #004 emeritus
BMWRA, BMWMOA, TDIclub.com, Apriliaforum