  From: Minor, Bob
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:23 PM
  Subject: RE: New bikes

  Try about 5'5 3/4".  I buy pants in a 29" inseam because no one makes
  them any shorter!  What attracted me to my RS in the first place was the
  adjustable seat height, 780mm in the low position.  I'm certainly not
  flatfooted on it, but it is a good height for me.  I sat on a new GS at
  the dealer, it was tippy toes at best.