  From: Gary Bechtold
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:29 PM
  Subject: Shocks

  Bob -
  The Finger Lakes Rally is always held over Labor Day Weekend in early
  September in Watkins Glen, New York.  It's one of the best rallies in the
  U.S. with over 1,500 in attendance the last few years.

  I have recently retired so I'm hoping to catch up on motorcycling this
  summer.  In April/May I'll be going down to the Smokies to use up some
  tires on Deals Gap, Cherohala Highway, Blue Ridge, etc. I just installed
  some new Z-6's this afternoon, the 16th set that I've put on the bike since
  it was new.  I live in western New York in Geneseo (south of Rochester).
  Yup - I also stay in motels (preferably with a remote control!!) and eat in
  restaurants.

  Please let me know if/when you're in the area (anyplace in NY).

  Gary