FS: RT bodywork.

Due to my run of bad luck I have a complete set of  luggage in pretty
good shape.  I also have two right side panels, two front fairings, and
a left side panel all in good condition. I would not have replaced them
if I had to pay for them. I have a front fender with chipped paint, but
in pretty good physical condition.  Color is '04 Red.

 My bad luck turned out to be slight cosmetic damage to body panels as
opposed to more serious damage that I feared to forks etc. in two
"incidents".

Fare thee well for I remain Falvio and you are my people.