RE: Twin-spark '04-model Elf Pegs for sale

I am way bind on my e-mail; do you still have these for sale?

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of James C. Gordon
Sent: Friday, 01 April, 2005 10:11 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Twin-spark '04-model Elf Pegs for sale

New Elf pegs cost $349.95 + tax + shipping.  I've used mine only once for
less than a mile, but they are not quite as comfortable for my long legs as
I'd like.  I'm 6' 3" tall in my boots.  My black Elf Pegs look both classy
and as new because of non-use.  A Cycle Gadgets website shows Elf Pegs on
another R 1150 R.  I'm asking $275 including shipping costs.

http://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?Item=ELF

Jim Gordon
Hinsdale, IL
email:  "james.gordon1@xxxxxxxxxxx"