Re: mounting head protectors on R1100

 > PS: No big deal is to fix a damaged valve cover.

And at only $84 it's cheap (by BMW standards, anyway).   It was almost
double that for a valve cover on my R69S.

That "new bike itch" is getting stronger and stronger.   The strange think
is that after looking at the new RT and the new ST I find myself lusting
after the new GS!  I think I'll give one a really good test ride this
week.   Pity my poor checking account if I discover that I like it as
much as I think I might.

// marc