Re: Starting problem

Mark,  This happened to me several times.  You had flooded the engine
when it stopped on you the first time.  The fuel injection doesn't know
that the engine is flooded and can't correct this condition. The proper
solution is full throttle.  Then, just as you found, the engine will
fire up.  Be ready though, cause it's gonna rev when it gets cleared
out!

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27