Presidential Wings - Columbia, SC On Wednesday

Presidents,

Join me this Wednesday evening for Presidential Wings in beautiful
downtown Columbia, South Carolina.  We will assemble at Hooters Of
Columbia, 1928 Broad River Road
(US176) south of I-20.  Plan to arrive around 6:30pm eastern.  If you can
attend, please send me a note offline so that I can secure a table large
enough for the group.  We'll discuss all things BMW... and some that are
not.

See you there.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Deep Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC