From: bmwmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bmwmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Makohin
Sent: 09 June, 2005 9:37
To: BMW Riders Club; Oilheads List
Subject: [BMWMc] Requesting GSP Waypoints for BMW bike repair shops

Hello All,

I'm planning a motorcycle trip from Ontario, Canada to visit a friend in
Florida, and it occurred to me that it would be handy to have a list of BMW
bike service centers, just in case on-road repairs are needed.

Sooooo, do any of you good folks have a list of BMW bike service centers,
preferably with GPS co-ordinates, and even better, already in a format that
can be read by Garmin's MapSource desktop software? Thanks in advance.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Article Copyright (c) 2005 IBMWR and the author(s). All rights reserved.