Non Oem Parts

Since we're on the topic of non BMW plugs, I should add my contribution in respect to oil filters.

I use car oil filters in all our bikes and have had excellent results while saving a load of money. We ride over 80,000km a year between the two of us and oil and filters can add up.  Ironically, my R1150RT uses the same oil filter as my Roadking, which cross references to a Toyota Camry V6.. (lol)

Michael M Raber

IBA 15604
STOC 5002
Vice President- Zen Riders MC
MTF Tourer's Assistant
I.B.A. Approved Witness
HRCA 083071
HOG 2577833
BMWMOA 92203
GWTA 5644
ORRA - Director Of Communications
2000 ST1100 (XMRadio,Garmin 2610,Corbin,PIAA 910,LaminarLip,Givi52 )
1999 CBR1100XX (Corbin,Garmin SP3,Givi50)
2002 BMW R1150RT (XM-Myfi,Makbag,Sargent seat)
1996 FLHR (Road-Tech Radio,Roady2)