Re: Z6's

 > miles on them and presently look pretty good.  Anybody have any insight
 > into how long these tires generally last?  Z6's have a tread that is
 > unique to me in that there are no grooves that cross the center of the
 > tire.  Consequently it is difficult to know how much wear has occurred.

At about 6K on my RT I was ready for a new front, the rear still had some
milage left.   I wasn't sure if the front would make it to the next service.
We'll never know as I sold the bike and the new owner told me he'd already
ordered new tires.

He loves the bike.  I'm sure I'll love my GS once it arrives.   The dealer
called about 30 minutes ago and said it will be here the end of this week.

// marc