Re: R1150R backrest

In a message dated 7/7/05 3:07:13 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
gappling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm looking for a backrest to  go on my R1150R for my girlfriend. So far the
only one I've found comes from  the Pirate's Lair and cost $330.00

Does anyone know of any other after  market backrest that are cheaper?

RCU has one but it is MORE, like  $380...Looks like a real nice peice,
though.

http://www.bmwofsaltlake.com/store/accessories_r1150r.html

Tom  Cutter
Yardley, PA
Beat the Summer Rush! Order shirts and hats now-
Get  them in time for the BMWMOA Rally in  Lima!
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com