Re: RTP

In a message dated 8/7/05 3:59:14 PM Eastern  Standard Time, plpklt@xxxxxxx
writes:
<<The Hayes manual is superior to  the shop manual,  I have the shop manual
and it leaves more out than it  addresses.  I think it assumes you have been to
BMW repair  class.   The manual is more technical than you will ever need. It
also  comes with a hard cover, for a lot less money.  >>

Thee are a LOT of errors and just plain  misinformation in the Haynes and
Clymer's manuals. Enough so that you could  destroy your motorcycle if you slav
ishly followed either manual. Sorry, I give  Haynes "thumbs down".

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
Rubber Chicken  Racing Garage
Your source for Wilbers Suspension, JL Paralever  Bushings
Full Transmission and Engine Rebuilding  services
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com