Re: Brake Light Always On...

I've actually seen the front brake switch fail more often,, twice to none for me, but ofcourse I seldom ever use the rear brake...  that switch is also hard to get to to check but atleast it is closer to the light for us sighted challanged ones.

paige

> Fritz:
>
> Regardless of which shop manual you buy, your problem is probably in the > area
> of the foot pedal micro switch. Lots of crud can wash up there. Just > put

Excellent advice. Extremely difficult for me to see switches due to aging eyesight.
Since I jsut bought the bike from a dealer, I intend to take it back and see if they can fix it.
Otherwise, I'll have to get a manual and figure out how to remove and/or replace the switches.
I willl know more after tomorrow.

Thanks for the favor of a reply!

Fritz