From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Robert W Munday
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 20:53
To: bmwmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: BUNNY: Presidential Wings Columbia - Wednesday Night

Presidents and Oilheads,

For those of you in the Columbia, SC area who want to join me for a plate
of wings, I'll be hosting Presidential Wings Wednesday night at 6:30pm
eastern at Hooters on Broad River just south of I-20.  Area Presidents
will be in attendance and as always, I'll be your designated rider.  As
an added bonus, the newest IBMWR Plateholder will be there... perhaps
with the plate on his BMW.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC