Re: 5600 Miles on an R1200RT

Tom,  Nice report!  One comment though.  My 1200GS can go 250 miles on
a tank without trouble.  Either there is something wrong with the one
you were with, or the guy is afraid of going below 1/3 of the tank
level.  The 'miles to empty' on the dash is fairly good.  When it says
zero, you have at least 10 miles left.  I haven't pushed it past that
point yet.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27