Challenge to Tom Brown

On 2005 Aug  30 , at 4:47 AM, oilheads-digest wrote:

> Well, Ben, you're at it again, I see.  More statistics to justify
> inflamitory
> remarks.

Tom -

Just what am I "at it again"?

I challenge you to give examples of where I have been "inflammatory"
before - and make sure you aren't just talking about posts where I
differed with your opinion. And if you can't provide examples, I ask
that you show the courage to apologize on this list. Or are you just a
snake?

On the internet, any fool can post outrageous flames. Back it up your
gratuitous insult Tom, or be man enough to apologize publicly.

Ben