Re: Any data???

Well, I for one have very much enjoyed your recent writings, in
particular the thoughtful article re: globalization and
manufacturing, keep em' coming...don't worry about the the length, if
it's just text it's negligible bandwidth and if people think they're
too long to be read well, they can just skip over it...

Mike
Vancouver, Canada