Lets get back to oilheads...throttle body question

Hi listers,

Today I was adjusting the throttle body synch on my 94 RS (110K miles)
and noticed that the right brass air bypass screw needed to be almost
closed (clockwise) to attain balance on the Twinmax. The left screw is a
couple of turns out.  I cannot get the idle low enough to suit
me...about 1400 rpm is as low as I can get it.  Does this indicate that
the right throttle body has a problem (wear)?  Do I have an air leak
perhaps on one side?  Any wisdom from the pros out there would be
greatly appreciated.  BTW, I use GS tubes.

John Van Deren
High and dry in Montpelier, VT