Re: Lets get back to oilheads... throttle body question

John Van Deren writes:
 > I wish we could post photos.  If the 28 feet of tubing are in a "u"
 > shape on the four foot board (using what sounds like about 10 feet of

Send me the photo.   I can put it on a wab page and post the link.
Also, there are several free sites that host photos.   You can create
an account on one of them, upload your photos, and then post the link.
The second alternative is preferred as it gives you control and has
minimal delay.   I might be out riding and not get to a message for
3 or 4 days :-)

Type something like 'free photo hosting' into a google search bar
to get and idea of what is available.

// marc