Battery longevity?

'95 GS - Starts fine never feels like it is turning over slowly, however I am experiencing the ABS not activating.  After I ride a mile or so, turn the bike off and re-start the ABS kicks in as expected.  Reading the manual, it seems that this may be related to a weak battery.  Checked the battery and the P.O. wrote on it "installed 10/01."  This means the battery is almost four years old. I ride regularly and rarely use my Battery Tender.  Time for new battery?

dean
95 Triumph Sprint
95 GS
92 Heritage