Falling Leaf Rally - October 7 - 9, 2005 - Presidential List

Presidents,

The Gateway Riders will be hosting their 30th annual Falling Leaf Rally
in Potosi, Missouri starting Friday, October 7th.  There will be two
anvil shoots this year.  We will also be observing the ending date for
the BMWMOA Mileage Contest, so be sure to get the mileages of any BMWs
you leave behind in your garage.

In celebration of their 30th anniversary, the Gateway Riders and
Aerostitch/Riderwearhouse have teamed up to provide some special door
prizes.  They will have not one, but two grand prizes - gift certificates
for an Aerostitch riding suit - one piece or two piece, your choice.
They will also give away three $200 gift certificates for Riderwearhouse
products of you choosing.  Prizes will be announced at the awards
ceremony on Saturday evening.  You do not need to be present to win, but
YOUR TICKET NEEDS TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.  That means if you leave, you
need to give your ticket to a trusted agent!   I will volunteer to be
your trusted agent.  For complete details, see the Gateway BMW Riders
website at http://www.gatewayriders.com/fl2005.htm .

If you will be attending, please send a note to me at RWMunday@xxxxxxxx
and include your home city and state.

As an extra special added bonus, I will not be selling raffle tickets for
the BMW Motorcycle Owners Of Alabama annual Rocket City Rally.

See you in Potosi.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC