Re: R1100S questions

Steve,  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  Your comment below has
answered a long standing question for me.  All my life, people have
asked me if I'm from Canada.  Never understood why.  But I do say
'aboot'.  Or, at least a close approximation.  This comes from my
mothers side, where her parents came over from Scotland.  They had the
full accent, and my Mom picked up a bunch of odd pronunciations,
'aboot' among them.  So perhaps I picked up a bit of that, and there is
why people ask me that question all the time.

Funny how these things just come out of the wood work when your not
looking for them.  Thanks again.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27, 50% pure blood Scot.