Re: WRT Americans...

Kind words about us Canadians, so I feel it only fair to mention I
received great hospitality from my many American friends along the
way during my cross-continent trip this past summer...(14,000km
Vancouver-Halifax-Vancouver, with routing East including New England,
and West through the US Mid-West). Only good things to say about the
folks at the BMW dealership in Falmouth, ME, and Kansas City, MO too!
Bikers are bikers anywhere it would seem...

Mike
'97 R850R