Re: R1200GS

Paige,  I pretty much agree with you on most points.  My comfort issue
is with the hands and angle of the grips.  The seat is as with any
Beemer.  Go aftermarket.   I got a Rocky Mayer seat, and it's a big
improvement over stock.

As to the suspension.  The shocks are good when new, but at 7k miles
they are starting to fade.  I expect new shocks will be required just
like on previous models.

The 1200's handle great.  Like a Ducati.  Or perhaps like a more
powerful F650CS.  Holds the line much better than the RS.

Maybe I just need more time on the bike to have it grow on me more.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27