RE: Bike Cover for R1100S?

> From: "Dave Blumgart" <DBLUMGART@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Bike cover for a R1100S? Helmet lock?
>
> I imagine most of you house your lovelies in your garage.  But I often
> don't have that option.  Do any of you have experience or
> recommendations regarding outdoor fabric motorcycle covers
> for a R1100S?
> Thanks.

Dave,

I have used one of these for several years: http://www.eztouring.com/products.htm
They are very well made and pack really small. Despite warnings about not being suitable for everyday use, mine stood up to daily use for three years and is still working fine. The Traveller B size works fine on my R1100RT with the top case and bags.

Cheers,

Bob Covey
Thousand Oaks CA
'96 R1100RT