Re: Tip for making your fuel level sensor last longer

In a message dated 10/6/05 12:02:20 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I thought I'd pass a tip to you  on how to slow down the deterioration of
your fuel level sensor, as learned  from unfortunate experience:>>

Good warning, Steve. I have  replaced a couple corroded sensors. I would
extend the warning to all  motorcycles and other vehicles. Store with the tank
full and use fuel stabilizer  if storage MIGHT go over 6 weeks.

Tom Cutter
Yardley,  PA
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com