BUNNY: Presidential Wings In Dayton Tomorrow

Presidents And BMW Owners,

We had such a great time at the innaugural Dayton Presidential Wings last
week that we're doing it this week at the other Hooters in town.

Join me and fellow area Presidents and BMW owners for Presidential Wings
at the North Dayton, Ohio Hooters (N39 50.808  W84 11.557) on Miller
Drive, one exit south of the I-75 I-70 interchange on the west side of
I-75 next to the Tim Hortons.  The fun starts at 6:30pm on October 19th.
Wednesday is Wingsday at Hooters, offering "all you can eat" wings for
$8.99 (you start with a plate of 15 and get refills in increments of
10)... beverages are additional.

If you plan to attend, please send a note to me offline at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx as I need to secure enough seating for our group.

The Bunny has invaded Dayton.  Join us for some wings!

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

on assignment in Dayton, OH