administrivia -- list on auto pilot

Hi all,

I'll be away from the list server for the rest of the month.  The list
will be on auto pilot during that time.   If problems occur you'll just
have to do without oilheads posting until I get back.

Assuming nothing bad happens the only people this will effect are those
who post to the list from an address other than that from which they
are subscribed.  Such postings do not make it to the list until I
approve them.   Don't look for any approvals until the first of November.

// marc