Ride To Savannah XI Update

Presidents and BMW Owners,

Savannah XI - The longest continually-held IBMWR event, is moving to the
beach.  Join us Friday, December 2nd through Sunday, December 4th, 2005.
Hurricane season is over, so come on down.  No frills, no rally pins, no
rally fee.  Other than the beer you drink and the food you eat there's no
charge from us.

The rally site is at The Dunes Inn, 1409 Butler Avenue on Tybee Island GA
(N31 59.669  W80 50.905).  They've given us a nightly room rate of
$49.99.  Make your reservations toll free at 888/678-0763 and tell them
you're with the "BMW Motorcycle Rally".  The motel is holding a block of
rooms until November 15th.  They are located on the right at the third
traffic light once you get onto the island.

Friday night we'll be waiting on everyone next door to the Dunes Inn at
Stingray's, a great little bar/restaurant.  Check into your room and walk
next door... we'll be looking for you.

Saturday we'll have a ride heading out about 10:00 am and should return
around 2 or 3pm.  You can also wander around the island and visit the
sites, the beach or the bars.  Ride downtown and visit the many shops and
squares that have made Savannah famous.  The squares were laid out by
Gen. Oglethorpe in 1733.  Most of the restaurants/ bars/ shops on River
Street were cotton warehouses dating from the 1700s.  It'll be First
Saturday and the first weekend in December so the squares will be
decorated for the season and Riverfront will be busy with their monthly
craft and trinket tents.

Saturday night we'll regroup at the Tybee Island Community Center for our
WORLD FAMOUS LOW COUNTRY BOIL.  When you come onto Tybee Island, turn
left at the first traffic light (Campbell Street).  Campbell will dead
end into the Community Center cottage.  We'll start the cooking about 6
and plan on eating around 7:30 pm.

Sunday everyone heads home.

Please contact Jerry Duke or Jim Connelly with any questions:

Jerry Duke  -  jerry.duke@xxxxxxxxx
Jim Connelly - handsomejim@xxxxxxxxxxx

Scheduled to attend as of 11/9/2005 including three Plateholders:

Jim Blalock    Pickens, SC
John Blatz    Cambridge, MD
Jim Connelly    Savannah, GA    Our Co-Host
Karen Connelly    Savannah, GA
Alan Courtney    Lexington, SC    IBMWR Plateholder
Kay Courtney    Lexington, SC
Debra Duke    Savannah, GA
Jerry Duke    Savannah, GA    Our Co-Host
Jeff Dunkle    Fredericksburg, VA
PirateJohn    Jacksonville, FL
Frank Glamser    Hattiesburg, MS    IBMWR Plateholder
Ted Hall    Belmont, VT    The Heifermeister
Jean Holland    Savannah, GA
Jerry Holland    Savannah, GA
Amber Hornbarger    Daytona, FL
Jon Hornbarger    Daytona, FL
Deborah Lynch    Jacksonville, FL
Anna Miller    Orlando, FL
Bob Miller    Orlando, FL
Jim Moore    Jacksonville, FL
Robert Munday    Montgomery, AL    IBMWR Plateholder
Sheila Munday    Montgomery, AL
Harv Read    Union Grove, WI    Kringle Committee
Lynn Roberts    Belmont, VT
Carrie Seabrook    Fredericksburg, VA

If you plan to attend, please send your name and home city and state to
me at RWMunday@xxxxxxxx .

See you in Savannah.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

on assignment in Dayton, OH