RE: Plug replacement (was Autolite)

Dan and others,

I measure the gaps in my (non adjustable Bosch) plugs and when they wear or
erode to 1mm gap I replace them.  Usually they go from the initial 0.8mm to
1mm in around 30 to 40000km.  Never had starting problems or misfiring.   I
remove and check/clean them every 5000km. ie. At service time (10kkm) and
once in between.  I do torque religiously(sp?) but don't replace washers :|

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
'96 R850R ~79k.km